Extensive AAV and lentiviral vector production capabilities & expertise
Yposkesi is a full-service CDMO, providing professional support through all stages of gene therapy development. We make available the entire viral vector manufacturing services necessary to enable you to rapidly and successfully develop ATMPs. You gain access to specialized expertise with integrated project management as well as streamlined and cost-efficient bioprocess development services:
Analytical development, qualification & validation - QC & QA
Quality is integral to Yposkesi’s management principles. We consistently provide high quality products and services that achieve industry standards for patient safety and regulatory compliance within the agreed upon quantities and deadlines. These are essential in our ambition to become a leading European biomanufacturer of gene therapies.
Quality is fundamental at every step in the life cycle of our products from innovation and development to production. Everyone at Yposkesi shares responsibility for taking the necessary actions to ensure that our commitments to clients and patients are respected.
Key elements Yposkesi’s Quality Policy include:
- Deploying and maintaining a quality culture that aims to develop, manufacture and supply products whose quality and safety are constant and guaranteed
- Ensuring compliance of our GMP operations with applicable external regulations and internal quality requirements
- Ensuring that continuous improvement is part of Yposkesi’s DNA and is promoted by all employees
Yposkesi’s analytical activities are shared across two teams.
- GMP analysis at the GMP QC Lab team
- Analytical development and transfer, plus method validation at the Analytical eXpertise Center (CXA)
The GMP QC team:
- Maintains the environmental monitoring testing program for all the classified areas, for the Highly Purified Water loop and all other utilities. Those programs consist of routine microbiology assays, bioburden testing, endotoxin, TOC, conductivity etc.
- Controls of all incoming raw material up to its release for GMP manufacturing
- Performs in-process control and release assays on all manufactured products
- Runs stability studies
The testing of your products can be performed internally at the GMP QC lab or at the labs of qualified subcontractors, depending on the method. Sterility and viral safety are externalized.
Other analytical capabilities available to support your projects consist of bioburden, endotoxin, gel electrophoresis, qPCR, IR detection western blot, ELISA, HPLC, dynamic light scattering, subvisible particle counting (light obscuration or microscopy), and bioassays.
Stability studies performed following ICH guidelines, include accelerated and/or intended long-term storage conditions. Storage conditions available are vapor phase liquid nitrogen (below -135°C); ≤80°C; -20°C; +2 to +8°C and +15°C to +25°C.
The Analytical eXpertise Center (CXA):
- The CXA centralizes all incoming methods, requests or method assessment
- Assesses all analytical methods related to a project (method development, transfer, qualification, validation, internal or external assay, etc.)
- Manages analytical development, transfer and validation according to recipient lab needs
- Ensures that methods used are fit for purpose and scientifically sound
- Supports all analytical method trouble-shooting
Test methods are qualified or validated according to product development phase and ICH Q2R1 requirements. The qualification assesses at least specificity, linearity, matrix interference, accuracy and precision as applicable.