Panel Discussion: Developing Successful Advanced Therapy Partnerships
Partnership, transparency and trust are essential within the Cell and Gene therapy industry, from research to commercialization. In the development of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs), which is a complex and rapidly evolving industry, how can we build successful partnerships? Should you manufacture in-house or outsource? This is the type of questions that you, as a drug developer, might ask yourself.
In the video below, a selected panel of cell and gene therapy experts explore this topic in depth, from balancing competing interests to building trust.
Watch the video below to learn more!
To discuss this topic, experts of the panel discussion are:
- Brian Mullan, PhD, Chief Technical Officer at Yposkesi, an SK pharmteco company;
- Jeff Liter, CEO of Luminary Therapeutics;
- Joe Garrity, Director, Commercial Development; Autologous Cell Therapy at Lonza;
- Nicole Faust, PhD, CEO of CEVEC Pharmaceuticals;
- Miguel Forte, PhD, CEO of Bone Therapeutics.
Curious to know how you could partner with Yposkesi to bring your cell and gene therapies to life? Contact us, we would love to discuss your project.