A partner from the start until the end
The best viral vector manufacturing services
Yposkesi being a one-stop-shop, we are a solution assembler for your Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs). Indeed, we will provide the best viral vector manufacturing services because we have developed over the years a strong supply chain network. Key elements of our gene therapies ecosystem:
- Supply agreements for equipment, plasmids, and raw materials: we always make sure that the best products are used to develop your gene therapy;
- Proprietary cell bank and transfection reagent: our platforms are streamlined and ready to produce to reduce time to market;
- A team of analytical experts: able to design and implement analytical methods on demand specific to your product or process (development, transfer, qualification, or validation studies): 75% of analytical tests are performed in-house and an external network is well-established for specialized testing. Learn more about our analytical expertise;
- Robust expertise in manufacturing process development and industrialization with flexible solutions from manufacturing process platform use up to full process development or adaptation to client needs upon ad hoc request.
Your project is unique
Your project being unique, we will develop with you the best processes for your gene therapy manufacturing and will accompany you during the development. Whether you need a full development project or a plug-and-play project, our experts and platforms are ready to partner with you.
From the beginning of your project, a Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Control (CMC) project manager will be dedicated to your project and will become your key point of contact. The role of the CMC project manager is to coordinate the project between you and Yposkesi and ensure the performance of services with Yposkesi’s dedicated team of experts. Follow-up of the project manager allows to assure a project on track for timelines, quality requirements, and project cost.
The project management is following a few steps:
- Organization of a kick-off meeting: to review your project content (work packages definition with technical content, pre-requisites and expected outcome, deliverables, milestones…), timeline, presentation of the dedicated Yposkesi teams and if necessary, present a risk assessment plan;
- Organization of regular team meetings: frequency is adapted depending on your project phase and needs. During each project team meeting, driven by the project manager, a project update is performed with a review of each work package for ongoing and next actions regarding technical content, timelines, and quality.